Thursday, August 10, 2017

This simple shopping button will help keep track of the groceries you need

WHAT’S THIS?
Just to let you know, if you buy something featured here, Mashable might earn an affiliate commission.
You know that feeling when you make the perfect Sunday morning pancakes, go to the pantry for some syrup, and there’s nothing but an empty container? Never again.
This is Hiku. It’s a button that lives in your kitchen, whether stuck to the fridge or sitting on the counter, that can record your voice and scan product barcodes to preserve a kind of digital shopping list as you begin to run low on things. With the Hiku app, you’re able to create a shared shopping list on your phone that will always be near you and up-to-date.
IMAGE: HIKU
Check out what josh128 had to say about it: “I LOVE my Hiku!!! This is by far one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. I keep it stuck to my fridge and anytime I start to run short on something I just give it a quick scan and it’s added to my list. This device has changed my life and made my shopping much easier.”
Never worry about running out of things again. Hiku is here to make your shopping simple and stress-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment